Shoot your DSLR in manual mode like a professional photographer - improve your photography fast!
Who Is In Control Of Your Photography?
Did you know that your dslr camera is in charge of your photography?
That a little chip inside that camera is replacing your brain?
And it is preventing you becoming a better photographer?
The Best Photographers Shoot In Manual Mode
And this is also the skill that most casual photographers never learn.
What if you could control the camera, rather than leaving it in auto mode?
What if you could use your camera like a professional photographer does?
Becoming A Better Photographer
Relying on the camera to set exposure will mean you will never become a good photographer.
Mastering manual mode will open up a world of amazing image opportunities that will impress your friends and family.
What You Will Learn In This Photography Course
In this course we will teach you how to master your camera in a simple and easy to understand manner.
We will show you how to use your camera like the professionals and improve your photography.
What the course will cover:
- Finding your exposure using the built in light meter
- How the histogram works
- How to use the blinkies
- The exposure triangle
- Understanding stops of light
- ISO, shutter speed and aperture
- Lens recommendations
Who Is This Course For?
Have you purchased a DSLR lately and want to learn how to use it like a professional photographer?
Have you wondered what the manual mode does?
Do you want to deepen your understanding of photography?
Then this course is for you.
Please note, this is a beginners course and suitable for new photographers.
This is not suitable for experienced amateur photographers.
So join us on the other side and learn how to take control of your DSLR camera and take images like the professionals!
What are the requirements?
- You will need access to the internet
- You will need access to a DSLR camera
What am I going to get from this course?
- Understand how manual mode works
- Understand what an exposure is
- Understand how to take an exposure
- Understand how to check their exposure is correct
What is the target audience?
- This course is for photographers who have a DSLR and want to learn how to use manual mode
- This is a beginners course for beginner photographers
- This is not a course for experienced photographers